Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Aliens Aliens

One of my teachers wanted to see examples of some of my alien designs. I didn't happen to have much in the sketchbooks I brought with me to SF, so I made a few new drawings of old creations. 

These guys were originally a creation in Spore when I was trying to learn how to design unique alien anatomy many years ago.

This was a design made not long after the first, using what I'd learned by playing with Spore. Their mouths are on their necks, and their heads exist only to house their brain, eyes, and ears.

This is Fluffy. I designed him several years back for a single storyline that I never got around to writing. He's hematophagous (blood-drinking), with a mouth in his tongue, six hands, and three prehensile tails.

I created this race last summer. They're only referred to as "The Enigma" or "those things" by other species. They have a passion for science and discovery, but have yet to communicate with other races.




No comments:

Post a Comment